We offer a broad range of experiences for students to work with partners to ensure our students have a breadth of contact with other creative students throughout the country.
- Portfolio Advice Day in association with University of the Arts London at Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art (MiMA)
- Summer School in association with University of the Arts London at CCAD Hartlepool for year 12/13 students
- Draw! Weekend for all CCAD Hartlepool students with University of the Arts London
- Make it Thorough the Night – 24 hour design workshop at London College of Communication in association with all UKADIA members, including:
Arts University Bournemouth
Central Saint Martins
Chelsea College of Arts
Cleveland College of Art and Design
Hereford College of Arts
Leeds College of Art
London College of Communication
Rose Bruford College
- Festival of Illustration Workshops in Hartlepool alongside students from Central St Martins
- Creative Encounters Workshop for Production Design and Costume students in collaboration with Stockton International Riverside Festival (SIRF). Creature Encounters, based in Birmingham take their unique brand of puppet theatre all over the world.
- Beowulf work experience for Production Design for Stage & Screen students. In association with visiting lecturer Grant Montgomery, students were involved with painting and distressing props and mould making and casting work on props for the show.