E-Commerce Adviser, Sue Beverley from the Department for International Trade and Norma Foster Ltd will be visiting CCAD Hartlepool on Thursday 1st February to offer a taster session to enable business people to begin selling internationally online for the first time or strengthen their online presence overseas. The session will also provide take away hints and tips to use in day-to-day business.
At the free workshop you will be able to:
– Identify your international customer needs and preferences.
– Learn how to generate more website traffic and quality leads from overseas markets.
– Gain a better understanding of international social media and how to tailor it to your audience.
– Identify practical next steps for your business and develop a digital action plan.
– Learn where to go for support on selling successfully into overseas markets.
Norma Foster offers Management Consultancy support for:
♦ Export Strategy Development and International Communications
♦ Export Communications Consultancy for UK Trade and Investment
♦ eBusiness Consultancy: International Websites, Social Media, & Online Marketing Strategy
♦ Leadership Coaching and Mentoring
♦ Training and Development
♦ Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
♦ Business Introductions and Market Visits/Exhibitions/Conferences
♦ Business Start-up, Business Development and Growth
♦ Prince 2 Project Management
♦ Funding Acquisition and Bid Writing
Sue Beverley, an E-Commerce advisor for the Department for International Trade, assists North East Businesses with their International Communications. Sue will bring her wealth of knowledge which will provide digital marketing advice and support to maximise international sales, provide advice on selling online and advise on which platforms fit particular markets and how to trade online overseas.
The session will run from 16.30-18.30 and is open to the general public and will take place in our new lecture theatre on Church Square (TS24 7EX), to book a place please visit the eventbrite link